Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CVS Deals 7/4 - 7/10


CVS Deals 7/4 - 7/10
Nothing all that great going on this week.... but here's the few deals they do have.
Don't forget your reusable bag!! Every 4 visits earns you $1 ECB!



Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi-purpose solution 2 oz $2.99

Get $2.99 in ECB
Final: Free Aftger ECB
CVS Pantiliners 2/$1
Get $1 ECB
Final: Free after ECB
(it is noted you can do this 3 times, but they MUST be in different transactions)

And now my favorite deal:
SOBE BOGO
-BOGO printable (must play the game)
Final: 2 Free after coupon, Limit 6

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete